April 23, 2013

KCW - Day 1 Recap

Day one of Kid's Clothes Week Spring 2013 in is in the books. Now I know this is a sewing challenge, but I was just not able to get to any sewing today. I spent the entire day cutting, tracing, taping, cutting and and some more cutting. I would have done this the day before the challenge, but since I only found out about the challenge on day one I had to get prepped.

All but three outfits I need to get done this week. Most likely will not happen, but I like to set higher goals. 

This is a pretty typical Monday for me anyways. I positively HATE cutting. It is really the only thing in the sewing room that I wish I did not have to do. So if I have several orders to fill I normally spend an entire day cutting to get it out of the way.




I didn't get to do much sewing due to a little girl who is recovering from being sick. But it is hard to do anything else when something this cute walks in the room :)

Playing dress-up with "Mommy's beads"
I am excited to get to some actual sewing today. So I must head off to get some done before little one wakes up. We are trying a new scheduled where I go to bed a decent hour and get up early. If you know me at all you know what a contraindication that is. We will see how it goes...



No comments:

Post a Comment