April 7, 2014

Kid's Clothes Week - Spring 2014


kid's clothes week

So if you have been around for a while you may remember this fun challenge that I did last year (if not, you can catch up here). It is called Kid's Clothes Week. It is a challenge to sew for kiddos for at least one hour a day for an entire week. You can learn more about it on their blog. It is a really great challenge and there are some really amazingly talented ladies who take part in it. And they best part is they share their creations in the KCW Community.

They do several challenges a year, but this is the first one I have been able to participate in since the very first one last spring! It is always on a week where we are out of town. So I am very excited to be participating again! I will be doing my blogging the day after just like a did last year, so look out for what I do today (day one) on the blog tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment