April 11, 2014

KCW - Day 4 Recap


Well I almost reached my goal. I finished the Elsa shirt redo and completed the Anna shirt as well. I got two pairs of shorts made to go with the Elsa mess-up for J and the redo for the order (well almost... I had to add the waistband and buttons this morning. Hence the late post). The only thing I didn't get done is the skirt to go with the Anna shirt. I kinda impressed myself. I haven't done that much sewing in one day since I found out I was prego!




I really love how the Elsa shirt/shorts combo turned out! I am so in love with the cutie princess designs from Lynnie Pinnie. I also have Rapunzel, Merida, Aura, Belle, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Tiana, Jasmine, Tinkerbell, and Pocahontas in addition to Anna and Elsa. So if you are intrested in a set for your little princess obsessed cutie, just send me a message at hootycutiedesigns@gmail.com.

My Silly Girl!

And J really loves the outfit too which makes it soooo much better! I sometimes have to bribe her to wear what I make, but she put this outfit on in a second. She has already requested one of all the princess. She even wants one for her baby sister (which is a giant leap in acceptance for this little lady. LOL)!


I've already technically gotten my one hour in today for day 5, but I am going to try to get some shorts made for J tonight to wear to the Garnet and Gold Game tomorrow. Talk to you guys tomorrow (hopefully... day 6 is going to be a very busy day!).

No comments:

Post a Comment