June 3, 2013

Behind the Seams Weekly - May Wrap-up

Well, I have at least been taking the pictures for the Behind the Seams Weekly. The posts... yeah... But I still wanted to share with you all, so here is a small wrap up from the last few weeks.

Week of May 6th - 10th:
This was the week I worked on some dress for J. Every time we go to the fabric store she picks out a fabric and walks around the store carrying the bolt. So I buy a yard for her and bring it home. I finally had a little time between orders, so I whipped up some play dress from the stack of fabric we have been accumulating (FYI... there is still a stack remaining even after all of these dresses!). 

I just love this photo!




Week of May 13 - 17th:
This week I had a really fun custom order. I wasn't really sure about it at first, but when it was complete I was totally in love! 


I also found some more of the red and white stripe tees at Old Navy and was able to wipe up a few more mustache tees. You ladies will little guys are eating these up! You can find them in the Etsy Shop.


Week of May 20th - 24th:
This was the week of the photo shoot for the All American Cutie line. So I was hard at work finishing up all the little goodies to be photographed. I am so in love with how it all turned out. Check out this post for purchase information. 



Week of May 27th - 31st: 
Well I spent the majority of this week working on getting the listings ready for the All American Cutie line and filling all the orders from the models. Not to much exciting to share, but I do love making all the outfits for your sweet little cuties.

So there you have it. All the "Behind the Seams" for May. Let's see if it is actually a "weekly" in June :)




No comments:

Post a Comment