June 24, 2013

Behind the Seams 6/17-21

I'm naming this past week Romper week. You guys are feeling the romper love. And now the little men are getting in on the action too!


I mean, look at all that cuteness! The two boy rompers were part of the sibling sets, which I love, love, love! There is just something about making little coordinating outfits that get me all giddy.


I am so very proud of this little sailboat romper. It just came out so wonderful. And check out those wood buttons... Swoon! I just cannot wait to see this on my friend Amanda over at Simply Sprout new little guy! By the way, if you have little ones or are involved in education you really should check out their site.


And this little set is headed off to get reviewed by another blogging momma! Heather over at Mommy's Favorite Things will be getting these goodies for her little ones soon. I can't wait to see her cuties sporting some HCD.


And check out those ruffles! This oh so very sweet watermelon inspired romper is an sweet little ladies first birthday party. I am so over the moon about this little outfit. And I really love the headband too. I tried something new and I think it is perfect. This little outfit is going to be reviewed as well, but this time by a vloger. I don't want to share quite yet because she is keeping the party theme a secret, but I will as soon as she posts it. I am so excited to see it in action. It is also kind of fun to be in on the secret :)


Next up are these two little peasant dresses. I forget how great they are until I make another one. These were for another little special birthday girl headed off to Disney for a little celebration!


And last, but certainly not least, one final sibling set. Did I mention how much I love these? :)


Last week was oh so very exciting with all of these amazingly fun orders and three really, really, big opportunities for HCD. I can't wait to share them all with you. Make sure you stay tuned to the Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.



No comments:

Post a Comment