May 31, 2013

All American Cutie Mini Collection




What do you get when you combine red, white, and navy with chevron and polka dot? Pure Awesomeness! Better know as the All American Cutie mini collection. Can you say swoon worth? Clink on each photo to purchase:

Little Firecracker Set
The outfit that started it all! I can not get enough of this adorable retro inspired halter top and bloomers set. The little collar, and that ruffle, and did I mention those buttons! I mean come on. Name little firecracker not only for the 4th of July reference, but also for the little model (she belongs to me)... man was she a mess that day! Ugh.
Available in sizes 12M to 8 

Butterflies and Sailing Days Set
These Red Hot Sailors have been in my shop for quite some time now. You guys love them as much as I do. But I couldn't resist making them part of this collection. They are a perfect fit (for the collection and on your cutie!). And I am dying over those sweet flutter sleeves of the top.
Available in sizes 12M to 10 

Ruffled Glory
A new HCD fav. The ruffle butt bubble romper. And oh how happy this one makes me! Ruffles, polka dots, chevron... what more could you ask for? I think every little miss needs one of these. 
Available in sizes newborn to 24M

Sweet Summertime Dress
Classic pillowcase dress with a few twist. The bow in the back is just to much on the cuteness scale. The tiers give you lots of twirl without looking like a sack. Every little girl needs a white dress for those days at the beach. 
Available in sizes 6-12M to 8

Red, White, and Bow Dress
The ever popular chevron bow dress gets a make over for this collection. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more adorable, I added polka dots! Everything is better with polka dots. I just love the fit of this dress. J requests to wear hers often. 
Available in sizes 18M to 8

No comments:

Post a Comment