May 30, 2013

All American Cuties Preview

It is finally here! I cannot tell you how excited I am to release this mini collection. It all started with the retro inspired halter top that I have been dying to make for a while now. Then came the bubble romper to satisfy many requests. And when I saw the two of them together I couldn't stop there. I called Shana with Shana Beiro Photography and asked if she wanted to take the pictures and she said yes! So that was the birth of this mini collection. (I say mini, but it ended up having as many girl items as I normally do in a line anyways).



I also put a call out to Andrea from Letters by Andrea for those amazing USA letters! Aren't they perfect? I am so in love with their puffy awesomeness. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop here.


And no little lady line is complete without some pretty necklaces. Meeting my request this time was Marie from Charming Child Jewelry. Aren't they just too cute for words? Check out her jewelry for both Mommas and littles at her Etsy shop here.


And of course the perfect graphics are the work of the talented Marcy at Magic by Marcy. She always goes above and beyond to make the already amazing photos shine even brighter. Having a July 4th get together? Send out the best e-vite ever with an invitation custom made by Magic by Marcy!


And just because I can resist sharing all the wondrous playfulness of these incredible photos here are just a few more of Shana Biero's awesomeness!


I can not thank each of these ladies enough for the hard work they put into making all this come to be. I am so happy to be able to work with so many uber talented women. Go show them all some love to help me thank them!

And last but not least, I would like to thank all of my little models and their parents! It was so wonderful to have them there. They all did such a wonderful job!

Be on the look out in a few hours for the release of All American Cuties! Get them quick so you have them in time for 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment