September 18, 2013

Introducing "For Moms"

As moms we tend to put our little ones before ourselves. Well if you are feeling the need for a little self indulgence, HCD now has you covered. Introducing HootyCutie "For Moms". You can now find bags, make-up bags, and card holders on the HootyCutie website. I have been making some of these for a while now, but I finally got around to adding them to the site.



I have been posting these bags on my Facebook page and you guys have been eating them up. That was the kick in the pants I needed to get this section up and running on the page. I will add more as I make them, but will also be taking custom orders. There will be an option to buy a single bag as well as mommy and me sets!

Individual Bags - Mommy and Me Set
I also will have some card holders. These are perfect for business cards or mommy cards. They are also great for holding a little cash and/or a credit card and your license for quick trips into the store or a girls night out. And they make excellent gifts! Stuff a gift card in there and you get unique and adorable packaging that the recipient can keep and use. What is better than that?!

You can find all of these here

And rounding out the "For Moms" category (for now) are these fun little make-up bags. Now the name is a little misleading because this little bags can be used for many things. My sister uses hers as a pencil case for school and my other sister uses hers in her purse for holding all those little things you keep in there. They are really perfect for just about anything you can think of. And they also make excellent gifts!


So go do a little shopping for yourself for a change. If you are interested an any item in a different fabric just send me an email to hootycutiedesigns@gmail.com. And as an extra incentive, use code FORME10 to save 10% off your order from the new "For Mom" section of the shop.  Good until Friday Sept 20th at 11:59pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment