September 6, 2013

Behind the Seams 9/1-6

I have been a busy bee. You guys have been keeping on my toes with the game day requests. And I am loving it!
Bow Dress - Gameday Sweetheart - Round Yoke Dress

I made 2 bow dresses and three different versions of the Round Yoke Dress in the last two days alone! The orange and green one is for a little UM fan, but could also pass for FAMU.


And I haven't left out the UF fans either (although I didn't make any of them this week I thought I would still share).


I also made this little number for a Bucs cutie. I love how it came out. We don't really follow NFL all that much, but I kinda want to make one for J anyway. It is just so darn cute.


I also worked on this little number for a Minnie Mouse fan. J walked in and saw me working on this dress and shouted, "Hey, It's Mickey!" I then asked if she would like a dress like this one. She responded "No thank you" and turned and walked out of the room. I have to say my feelings were a little hurt. LOL.


And one last show off moment. I made this a few weeks ago, but I didn't get a chance to share and I just love it too much to not show it to you. This little set was for a sweet little birthday girls jungle themed party. I have had the pleasure of making her birthday dress the last two years in a row. Her mom always picks the funnest fabrics!


And now I'm off to try to finish up my fall line! I am loving it so far. Be on the look out for a model call in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment