February 1, 2013

Valentine's Collection 2013

Oh how much fun I had creating this mini collection. It was a sea of pink around here! And we had a blast at the model shoot by Long's Photography! It was so fun to see so many cuties sporting some HCD wear. And oh how adorable is this kissing booth?! I just can't stand it. And you have a chance to have your little one photographed just like this. You can enter to win a free session with Long's on their Facebook page! And if you don't win, you can still sign up for a session... at only $29 it is worth it.

All of these outfits are ready made, so they will be ready for pick-up/delivery or shipment the day you order. But there is only one in each size, so don't wait to get yours!

First up... The Le Petit Jardin (which means the little garden) Dress. This vintage inspired beauty is so sweet in shades of pale pink, cream, and grey. The flutter sleeves make your heart flutter with delight. And my favorite detail (which was a major splurge that I just had to have) is the button on the back! These little beauties are handmade in Italy and the perfect final touch.
Get it here!



This fun and flirty heart print reminds me of a bed spread that me and my sister had growing up. And this style of dress is one of my all time favorites. I love the uniqueness of the curved bodice. This dress will quickly become one of your little lady's favorites!

Get it here!
And last up for the girls... this one is my favorite! I am in love with everything about this dress. The colors, the print, the style. Check, check, and check!

Get it here!

And on to the boys! And this little number is just killing me! I "mustache" you... do you love it?! And remember ladies, there is only a few of these... get them while you can!

Get it here!
 Next... Hugs and Kisses. And that is what you will want to give your little guy in this fun tee!

Get it here!
And oh those pants! Functional yet oh so fun with the gingham pockets and deep red stitching.

Get it here!
And last, but certainly not least... the pink chevron tie tee! Because little guys can totally rock the hot pink too!
Get it here!

We also got some great shots of some HCD Classics!

Red Hot Sailors - Look at my little beauty!
This picture makes me a little sad ... she looks so grown up! 
The Wild Side Dress
Look at that expression! I can't stand it!!

Alright, now here on over to the shop and get yours fast before it's gone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment