February 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to some Cuties

So my poor little blog has been so neglected these past few months. I can't even remember the last time I posted a little update of all the little custom goodies I have been making. So her is a post to share some of the fun birthday requests I've received lately. 

First up the adorable little Winnie the Pooh party for one very special little cutie. I had so much fun creating this little reversible dress and these big ol' Happy Birthday banners. I love the fun mix of pink with the traditional Winnie the pooh colors. 




And it might be little sisters big day, but we can't leave out big sis! 




 And of course there has been no shortage of request for the oh so popular Daphne Dress for some Scobby inspired parties as well!

And last up for this post is a really fun Betsy dress. But you will have to forgive the terrible photo. I snapped literally as the mama was at the front door to pick it up. But it was to cute not to share!


If your little one is having a party soon, don't miss out on the chance to have a one of a kind piece for the special day.





No comments:

Post a Comment