February 21, 2013

Spring Line Update

Yesterday was the spring line photo shoot. And let me tell you, it was A-MAZ-ING! Linda with Long's Photography simply outdid herself. The backdrop was breathtaking. And oh my at the little cuties that came to model for us. They were also so adorable. I can not wait to show you guys all of the pictures. But for now you will have to settle for a few more teasers.

This spring line has been one for the story books. Don't get me wrong, I have loved creating all these little pieces. But things did not go smoothly. I got a much later start than I had hoped for. I was not really able to start with the actual designing until about January 31st. That's right... I went from design to completion in about 20 days! And in that 20 days I had to replace 2 irons, a sewing machine (I lost 2 on consecutive days), and even my seam ripper. You know it is bad when you break your seam ripper! I am very happy to have a new, more advanced machine. Even if we did have to make a special trip to Wal-mart (my least favorite place in the world) at 9:00 at night to get it.

And now I will begin working on getting the listings ready while I wait on the beautiful photos. I have the amazing Marcy with Magic by Marcy working on the graphics.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am so excited to share these outfits with all of your little cuties. There will be a mix of ready to ship and made to order available for each item in the new line. So don't worry if I do not have your little one's size. I have fabric to make more.

I am setting a tentative release date of March 4th, but that date is not set in stone. However, one date that is set in stone (one should never say set in stone... it means it will instantly change!) for our local Tallahasseeians (not sure that is a word) is the trunk show/launch party for the new line. It will be held on Friday, March 15th Monday, March 4th. So mark your calenders and check back for more details soon!

Off to work on some orders for our recent giveaway winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment