January 4, 2013

HootyCutie in Person

So I have been meaning to make this post since the Bradley show back in November, but you ladies had me way to busy with orders to have the time (I'm sure the big move had a little to do with it as well). But I am happy to share it with you now.

This post is for my mamas who are not from Tally. I thought you might like to see what my tent set up is like for the local craft shows that I do. I have so much fun designing the set up (it is actually a little different each time). It makes me long for a store front to decorate and sell all my goodies from!




Love these detail shots!
A little cutie enjoying her HCD!

 A big thank you to Marcy (with Magic by Marcy) for taking these pictures for me. She knows how terrible I am about remembering to take pictures, so she took some for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment