January 3, 2013

Christmas Break is a Wrap!

Pun intended :) We had a positively wonderful Christmas vacation. We headed south to visit my family which we love to do (despite the 5 hour drive). And we did not stop for a moment while we were there. Our time was filled with family and fun. We stayed up way to late and got up way to early to head off on another adventure the next day. It was a blast! We were very sad to leave, but I have to be honest... I missed my machines!

My old ladies in their new home... I'll share my new sewing room soon!


Loading up the car was interesting. Jaycelyn received a doll cradle, a doll high chair, and a crib/high chair combo! Along with with a mountain of gifts and the two laundry baskets of clothing we took down, the car was literally pack floor to ceiling. I so which I would have taken a picture, but you know me! We are so grateful and extremely blessed to have such wonderful family to shower J with gifts. But the fun part for mommy with be finding places in the house to store all of these gifts! Any tips on storing small toys?

Well now that we are home and working on getting settled, I am going to fire up my old ladies and get back to sewing. I am starting with 9 flower girl/junior bridesmaid dresses! It is for two different weddings and I couldn't be more thrilled and honored to be making them. I will be sure to share pictures.

Then it will be on to Valentine's day creations. I have yet to decided if I will be doing made to order or ready to ship (or deliver/pick-up). But I do know I will be offering something. So be on the look out for that very soon.

And then the real fun begins. The Spring 2013 line! I am getting excited really excited about it. I have be doing a little fabric shopping here and there, but I can not wait to really get into the designing phase. I am hoping for a debut sometime in March. March is going to be a super crazy month for us, so I think I will be doing the spring line as a ready to ship line. That means that there will be limited numbers of each item, so make sure you stay tuned.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year. Thank you so much for making 2012 great for HCD and I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.

Seriously... I need small toy storage ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment