July 18, 2012

Word Art

Well the family and I have been sick once again. Second time in a little over a month. I always get it first. I don't have any idea how this keeps happening considering J and I stay home most days. And not feeling well means that I have not felt like doing much sewing. But I have really be getting into Photoshop lately. I am also finally starting to decorate the house (we've only been here for 6 months). So tonight I worked on some word art for my gallery wall that I am working on.


What do you think? I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It's kind of like our family story in words and phrases. I can't wait to see what it looks like printed out. I am going to get it on matboard and hang it un-framed. I will keep you up-to-date on my progress with the gallery wall. I am still working on collecting frames at this time.

I also made this word art for J's room:

They were really fun to create... although a little time consuming. I'm sure there are quicker/easier ways to make them, but I had a good time. I really love crazy fonts, so it rocked being able to use so many different ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment