July 23, 2012

Summer 2012 Collection

So I've recently started to think out my fall line... excititing right?! Well while I was writing out all of my ideas I realized I posted my summer line in the shop, but never shared it here on the blog. (You see where I said writing down my thoughts... I'm hoping this will help prevent things like forgetting to share the line on the blog... duh!) So here it is... HootyCutie Designs Summer 2012 Collection.





Sunset Garden Dress/Tunic

I just love this pattern from brownie-goose. The round yoke is so sweet and makes this dress something extra special. The soft pink rick rack trim and bright buttons are the final touches that really make this dress stand out. This can be made in knee length or tunic length. 




Fields of Lilac Dress

This fabric might just be some of my favorite I  have used so far. I just love the all the shades of lilac and lavender paired with this beautiful grey color. And for a fun pop of color I added this large teal polka dot bow and closed it in the back with a teal button. And if your little one is anything like mine, she is going to L.O.V.E the pockets! This dress can also be made in knee length or tunic length.  Pattern by Shwin&Shwin.





Summertime Owl Maxi Dress

No summer wardrobe is complete without a maxi dress. And this coral and teal color combo is super trendy this summer. The flutter sleeves and fun owl fabric add to the whimsical feel of this fun dress. Pattern by Brynnberlee Designs.


Sweet Tweet Romper

I just had to share this picture of this adorable short romper. I am a sucker for bows, and these shoulder ties are just perfect.  (Not to mention all those sweet curls!) This romper is perfect for trips to the playground. Pattern by Sew Sweet Patterns.  (And I realize this is not technical a separate, but I had to put it in a category... hehe)



Red Hot Sailor Shorts

Oh My Goodness! These have to be my favorite piece from this collection. These sailor shorts are just to much for words. The retro red pin dot is the perfect fabric for this sailor short pattern by brownie-goose. These are a must have for your little one. 




Summer Fun Linen Bubble Shorts

I just love these puffy bubble shorts on my little one's fluffy cloth diapered bum. The side pockets with the crochet lace trim are so delicate and sweet. And linen is a summer staple... breeze and comfy. Pattern by brownie-goose (can you tell I love her!)









Sunny Day Open Back Tunic

The soft colors of this tunic are so beautiful and a perfect compliment to the Summer Fun Linen Bubble Shorts. The open back is perfect for allowing the summer breeze (if you can find one this summer!) to cool your little one when she is hard a play. The flower button is the perfect final touch. 




And I did not forget about the boys. I do have this fun Retro Bowling Shorts for them at the shop. (And I promise there will be more boy items in the fall line).


All of these items are available at the Etsy shop and new Lilyshop. So go get your little ones some great summer cloths before summer is over. 


What is your favorite piece from the summer collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment