January 8, 2012

Rockin' Baby Shower

So back in November I told you guys about the shower I was doing for my sister-in-law. Well I have finally had a chance to edit the pictures and write this post. I think you are going to love this unique theme just as much as I did. It was so much fun to come up with something this different for a baby shower. The theme is actually based off of the theme she choose for his baby stuff. Yeah... she's awesome!

Once again I turned to my friend at Magic By Marcy to create the invitations and printables. She always does an amazing job and I knew she would come up with something perfect for the unique them.
That's right... the shower was rocker themed. Totally awesome right? The invitations were better than I had hoped and really ended up inspiring even more!

And the coup de grace of the party... the food table!

The table runner was made using tissue paper from Hobby Lobby. So simple, so cheap, huge impact! I also used tissue paper to decorate the cupcake stands. I (well I should say my friend Marcy) found those amazing plates and napkins at Hobby Lobby as well. I was so excited with how perfect they were. And all that incredible food you see was made by my mother-in-law. And let me tell you, it was delicious! Huge thanks to her for all her hard work.

My parties are never complete without cupcakes from Lucy and Leo's. As usual, they were absolutely spectacular and a real crowd pleaser. The cupcake toppers are another creation from Magic by Marcy. Aren't they awesome?

And what is a party without party banners. I love how these came out. If you want to learn how to make your own, check out this tutorial I did over at Mama and Baby Love (while you are there, check out her blog, it is great!). Don't have time or don't want to deal with the hassle to make your own? Head on over to the shop and check out my custom party banners listing.

We also had a onesie decorating station. It was a lot of fun. And wouldn't you know I would forget to take an after picture. But here is what it looked like all setup.

And to stay hydrated we had these awesome water bottles with labels made by Magic by Marcy. It was the perfect party favor!

The party was great. Everything went off without a hitch. And we had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends.

What do you think about the party theme and decorations?

No comments:

Post a Comment