January 6, 2012

Recent Custom Orders

You guys sure are so much fun to create for. Check out some of the awesome custom orders I have been filling. (Some of them are going to be pretty old... I explain why the Back in Business! post)

I have had several people request a reversible dress with holiday on one side, but something that can be worn everyday on the other. These are two dresses that I created for Thanksgiving with the Timeless Treasure Green owls on the other. So fun!
(You can find a Valentine's Day and every day reversible dress at the shop now: http://www.etsy.com/listing/89833121/back-in-business-sale-valentines-day-owl)

This next order was so much fun, I was beside myself. This is only like a third of the pictures I took. This brother and sister are going to be the most adorable kids around!


This pillowcase dress was made for a little girl to match her brothers for family photos. I just love how it turned out. The simple brown fabric really makes the argyle accent stand out.

And last but not least, these dress was made as a Christmas gift for a little girl and her doll. Yes, HootyCutie now does doll sizes. Right now I will be offering the doll size in this long sleeve dress and pillowcase dresses. I will of course be creating the pattern for the reversible dress too very soon :)  
Also if you are not local then the long sleeve dress is also new to you. Check out this listing at the shop: 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/89688032/back-in-business-sale-long-sleeve-green
So what do you think? If you think you might like to try out our custom design outfits for your little ones, then now is a great time. Remember out Back in Business sale runs until the 13th! 20% of everything in the store including custom design options!

No comments:

Post a Comment