May 8, 2014

Weddings-a-plenty

I have been getting many request for outfits for cuties involved in weddings lately. So I thought I would share a few of them with you.

You may remember this seersucker beauty from a while back. I posted a pic on Facebook and you all fell in love. It inspired a rainbow of seersucker flutter dresses in my sewing room and I was in love!




I was also asked to create this next beauty. I have to admit that I loath working with tulle like this. It is extremely time consuming and not very cooperative and just cumbersome in general. But I've been making things for the special cutie who is to wear it for a long time now and I just couldn't tell her momma no. And boy and I happy that I said yes! I was over the moon over this sweet dress. It turned out to be so much more amazing than I ever could have imagined. It was worth all the time and effort. I mean look at it!


This last order was for another long time cutie and her big brothers and cousins. I just love the gingahm so much. And what little one doesn't love purple. According to J it is my favorite color (it's not, but how are you going to tell a three year old she's wrong... hehehe). I added some white ric-rack to the hem and sleeves of the dress after the fact which made the dress soooo much cuter, but of course I forgot to retake the photos. And get a load of that bow tie! I just love bow ties for little guys! 


It's always fun to work on a custom order and I love that some many mommas and brides dig HCD for their little ones in weddings. Keep 'em coming ladies! 

And since we went to my cousin's wedding in March (actually the wedding was on my birthday!), I'll share the dress J wore. It is another Brownie-Goose beauty of course. This one is the Millie Dress. And yes, that is mud that she and her cousin are playing in. And no my hubby didn't not think to stop them. Sometimes I just don't know what men are thinking!



No comments:

Post a Comment