May 5, 2014

Easter 2014

So I have been really bad about keeping up with posting things online these days! Yes I realize that Easter was over a month ago, but I just got the photos added to my computer today. Yeah... I also wanted to share more photos of the two Easter orders I worked on. So here you have it... Easter 2014 over a month late :)



These were actually taken the day before Easter at the Easter egg hunt we went to. J absolutely loves Easter egg hunting. She is a girl on a mission. We had a really wonderful time despite the terrible weather. I even included a very rare photo of myself so you guys could get a good belly shot :)

When I sat down to write this post I thought we had taken pictures of J on actual Easter. Well I was wrong! Can you believe I have no pictures of my child on actual Easter. Oh well... her is a pic of the dress she wore.

I was able to make outfits for the cuties of a friend of mine from long ago. We went to the same church together when I was growing up and I was so excited to do some outfits for her bunch. I was so excited to do such a big coordinating set. It was like doing a line, but only having to make one of each outfit. It was so fun!


And last but most certainly not least is the sisters set I did for two very sweet little cuties. I am so in love with how they came out! I am such a fan of ric-rack and buttons (as you all know). I just think the are the perfect finishing details that make handmade so special.


Hope you enjoyed a peak even it is better late than never :)


No comments:

Post a Comment