March 20, 2013

Garden Party - Spring 2013

Why hello there blog... it has been a while! Man have I been busy. And I am loving it. One of the things that has been keeping me so busy is the spring line. I sure most of you have seen the pictures on Facebook, and have checked out the listings at the shop by now. But I still wanted to share with the blogosphere. So here it is...


Sizes: 6-12M, 18M, 2/3, 4/5, 6/7,8
What is not to love about this sweet dress. Pleated front, button tab shoulders and a fun pop of color at the hem. Oh and did I mention POCKETS! You little one will love to wear this dress. 

Sizes: 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7/8
 Oh how I love this fabric. I bought it just because I had to have it. Didn't even know it would become part of this line. But I am so happy that it did. The sweetness of the one shoulder and ruffle are the perfect compliment to this fun take on a traditional fabric. The top is made of linen for that add touch of luxury. 

Dress Sizes: 6-12M, 18M, 2/3, 4/5, 6/7
Pant 
Sizes: 6-12M, 18M, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
Oh how I love this mustard polka dot! The mustard seed dress is such a fun mix of color. Isn't that navy ric-rack just yummy?! I loved this dress, but felt like something was missing. And it was. The final touch... a flower pin (locking pin, please remove before washing) at the waist to tie it all together.
And did you check out those suspenders on that handsome little guy?! So stinking cute. They are fastened with knots at the waist, so they are completely adjustable. 

TopSizes: 12-18M, 2/3, 4/5, 6/7
 Bottom Sizes: 6-12M, 18M, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T
Yummy, Yummy, Chevron! This zig-zag print is so much fun. Some many shades of pink and yellow. The back of this top is open for a fun take on a traditional top. The pants are capri length  and packed full of ruffles.  


Sizes: 12-18M, 2/3, 4/5, 6/7
What is not to love here? Buttons, ric-rack, round yoke, purple, pink... this dress has it all. One of my all time favorite patterns (by the amazingly talented Amy at Brownie-Goose) this dress is the perfect combination of modern and sweet. 

Sizes: 3M, 6M, 12M, 18M, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7, 8
 And last up are these darling blue check shorts. Complete with pockets, faux fly, and the perfect mustard button your little guy will be stylin'. These are the perfect multi-purpose shorts. You can dress them up with a button down and bow tie, or paired with a tee for every day. 


I want to give a huge Thank You to all of the people that helped make this line a reality. Thank you to the amazing Long's Photography for taking the beautiful photos. Thank you to Terri Smith Details for providing the amazing props. Thank you to Magic by Marcy for the adorable graphics (and my number one supporter from day one). Thank you to Daizy Bugz Designs for the perfect finishing touch (those beautiful necklaces).  And last but certainly not least, my incredible hubby for spending countless hours tracing out patterns, cutting out fabric, and ruffling ruffles. I would never have finished on time without all of his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment