October 29, 2012

We're moving... AGAIN!

Yeap, you read that right. This will be our 3rd move in 27 months. What the hay! We have a running joke that every time I start decorating we move! You remember that awesome Photo Gallery Wall I created? We took it down tonight. It was kind of depressing. But I guess the fun news is I get to do it all over again (did I do a good job sounding excited?).

Every move has been very unexpected and very quick and this one is no exception. But we are always excited about each new chapter, including this one. And since we are pros at this by now and we have all month to make the move, I am hoping that it won't be too crazy. Don't worry, we are not leaving Tallahassee. We are just moving further north. As many of you know, the hubby works in Georgia so we are very excited to be a tad closer to shorten his drive. I can not tell you how wonderful it is going to be to have him home a little earlier every day!



And as if that wasn't crazy enough, I have a craft show every weekend (except the one after Thanksgiving) AND we are travelling for Thanksgiving. Yeah, moving wasn't a big enough challenge for me :) Go big or go home right?! ... right? In all fairness, I had no idea we would be moving or would be travelling when I signed up for the craft shows. And I am really excited about the shows. I love doing them. It is so fun getting to see you guys and getting to meet so many new families. So make sure you come see me.


Holiday Happenings Show and Sale

Saturday November 3rd from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

by GFWC Woman's Club of Tallahassee
1513 Cristobal Drive

Facebook RSVP page




Good Shepherd Craft Show

Saturday November 10th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm

by Good Shepherd's Friendship Circle
4665 Thomasville Rd

There will be a raffle to win a quilt made by the ladies of the Friendship circle. $2 a ticket.



Bradley's Family Fun Day

Saturday November 17th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

by Bradley's Country Store
10655 Centerville Rd

A Tallahasse tridition since 1970! I am so excited to be a part of this show this year. Facebook RSVP page



Well I'm off now to try and get a few more holiday dresses created for the show this weekend. Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment