October 22, 2012

Our Trip to NC

We just visited Statesville, North Carolina for a wedding this past weekend. Two of our very dear friends finally tied the knot! It was a long time in the making (they were engaged for 9 years!), but everything was absolutely beautiful. From the weather and gorgeous fall country side backdrop to the wedding decorations and the exquisite hand made wedding dress, everything was perfect. We are so excited for the two of them and wish them many, many more years of love and happiness.

And what better time of year for a visit. If you don't know already, I absolutely positively LOVE LOVE LOVE fall. It is by far my favorite season. I love the cool temperature (which allows me to wear my favorite piece of clothing... scarfs!). And I love the changing leaves... which we do not get here in Florida :(. So this weekend was a real treat for me. 

On Friday we took J to a beautiful park complete with a pond full of ducks! She just loved it.



And here are some shots of J at the wedding on Saturday. 

I just loved the way this dress came out so much that I went to the JoAnn in North Carolina and bought all of the this fabric that they had and will now be offering it in the shop! So head on over and pick one up for your little Cutie! It is perfect for fall. 
Click here to get one for your cutie!

And I just have to share some of our family shots from the wedding with you guys. I just love the ones on the left. They were taken one right after the other and I just love how it seems like is she embarrassed by us kissing her. She is such a ham already. 

So now I am off to finish up my last few Daphne dresses and start on a very large order for a consignment shop (more info to come on that). And hopefully find time to make J's Halloween costume so as well. Ahhh!



No comments:

Post a Comment