October 4, 2012

Burnin' the Midnight Oil

Click here to view Etsy Listing
My oh my have things been crazy around here! You ladies are keeping me busy in the sewing room and I love it. With the hubby out of town all of last week, I have been staying up much later than usual to work on orders. I'm beginning to feel like a college student staying up all night and sleeping in every morning. Ironically  I actually had mostly 8am classes and did not really do a whole lot of staying up late and sleeping in back then.
I've had tons of orders for Daphne dresses these past few weeks. You might remember quite a bit back when I shared this little number for a little girls birthday party. Well little did I know it would be such a hit. I had no idea there was that many little Scooby Doo fans out there! If you are interested in one of these dresses for your little one, please order ASAP. I am only going to do one more batch of these before Halloween. We have a wedding that we are going to in North Carolina the weekend of the 20th, so I will be taking some time off around then and will not be able to get another batch out before Halloween. I'm thinking the cut off date for orders will be the 16th.
Click here to view Etsy Listing


I've also been creating quite a few of the Halloween/Thanksgiving reversible dresses. I so love this little dress, and was thrilled when I was able to find more of this fabric this season. If you would like to order this dress, the same deadline applies (Oct 16th).

Things have been so busy around here that I forgot to remind you guys that I would be out at The One Week Boutique last weekend. It was a wonderful event and I had so much fun meeting so many new moms and dads and little ones. If you haven't gone to The One Week Boutique before, you should really check it out. The next one is scheduled for April. I of course forgot to take pictures (I am the worst about that!), so sadly I have none to share. But I promise I will remember for the next show. 

As non-stop as things have been, I am strapping on my running shoes because fall craft show season has started. This Saturday (Oct 6th) I will be out at the Society of Arts & Crafts Fall Fest at Lake Jackson United Methodist Church (4423 N. Monroe St.) from 9am-3pm. Stop by and see me and many other wonderful vendors. As always, I will have a drawing for a $25 gift certificate. All you have to do is stop by and drop your name in. Christmas will be here before you know it... best to start shopping now :)

The following Sunday (Oct 14th) is our next Mom's Time Out event! So mark your calendars for that one as well. I will be back next week to share more information with you, but for now you can go join the event on Facebook for updates from everyone that will be participating. 

Back to the sewing table!

No comments:

Post a Comment