October 11, 2011

Workin' for the Weekend

This weekend is going to be a very busy weekend for HootyCutie Designs. But I am so excited! I finished filling all my orders from MTO Fall Market over the weekend, so I have been and will be working very hard the rest of the week to get ready for my weekend.

First up is Merry Market 2011. Merry Market is a "craft and gift show with unique items you won't find anywhere else" (taken from their website which you can check HCD on page 2). They are celebrating their 10th anniversary and are having a big raffle to celebrate.
 Most of the vendors have donated items (including HCD) and the grand prize is a beach getaway! You know you want to enter! Make sure you bring cash to purchase your tickets. All proceeds are being donated to local charities.

Need more incentives to stop by and see me? How about some new items! I have several new items that I will have available for the first time at the show. Want a hint? Think cooler weather :) I will also have a giveaway for a $20 gift certificate again. So please come see me and lots of other vendors on Saturday (10/15) at Bradfordville Baptist church on Thomasville road from 9am-3pm.

And because I could not resists a chance to meet more moms, I am also going to be at The One Week Boutique on Sunday. If you don't know about The One Week Boutique, it is like a giant yard sale but better. It is Tallahassee's largest kids consignment event where you can find almost anything your heart desires for your little ones. You can find some really amazing deals, and you are up-cycling at the same time. The sale is from Thursday 10/13 to Sunday 10/16 and is held in the Tallahassee Mall. And even better, Sunday is their half price sale day. I will be there from 10am-2pm on Sunday, so come see me and check out some great deals while you are there.

What are your weekend plans? Will I see you this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you!!! p.s. - you've been moved to page two on their website!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley... I fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete