October 3, 2011

MTO Fall Market Recap

What a fantastic event! The weather was perfect. The vendors were amazing. And the shoppers were having a great time.
 

I feel very fortunate to have the privilege to be part of this amazing group of moms in business. I'm in awe of how supportive this community is.
I would like to send a huge thank you out to the organizers of this event. Carrie (Happy Little Monkey LLC), Marlo (Little Speckled Frog), and Suzi (Rinse & Repeat)... You guys ROCK! Thank you for all your hard work on organizing this event. I would also like to send a huge thank you to our unbelievably hospitable hosts at Earth Fare. They were so supportive and made us feel right at home.

You can check out all of the Mom's Time Out Members here. Please support all of these wonderful people.

As for HootyCutie Designs, the event was a huge success. It was so wonderful meeting some many new people. I had a blast. I was set up and ready to go by 11:45 and before I knew it is was already 3:00. I had tons of traffic in and out of the tent. And I even had some bubbles drifting in every now and then. What is more fun than bubbles? (Great idea by the way Suzi!)



If you missed HCD at this event (or just want some more :) ), you can catch us again at our next show. Merry Market - Oct 15th from 9am-3pm at Bradfordville Baptist on Thomasville Rd. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment