November 24, 2012

Meeting Suzie

Suzie is J's elf who is visiting us until Christmas. If you don't already know what the new Elf on the Self tradition, you can can read all about it here. And to be honest, J might still be a little young for it, but I just can't resist getting in on the fun. So I will be sharing our adventures with you. I will try to remember to post our little lady every night on Facebook. And I will do a weekly wrap up her on the blog. I hope you enjoy our shenanigans. Here is the story of how Suzie arrived at our home. (As a side note, please excuse the messy hair... J was having a bad hair day).

J heard a knock on the door, and we all went to see who it might be. J was very excited to see a package on the front step. She quickly retrieved the package and brought it in to un-wrap it.




Once we had her open, we started asking what her name was. The first name that popped into my head was Suzie. And J started shouting "Suzie, Suzie!" I shot out a few other names, but J only really ever seemed excited about "Suzie". So Suzie it is.


She refused to read the story, but she really enjoyed putting everything together and taking it apart again over and over.


I can't wait to see how J does with finding Suzie every morning.

Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? What is his/her name? Are you planing anything exciting with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment