August 30, 2011

Here's What's New

I am so excited to announce that I will be in two upcoming craft shows in October. The first will be Mom's Time Out Fall Event which is Sunday, October 2nd from noon to 4pm @ Earth Fare. I am so excited to be a part of this event. I've been to several Mom's Time out events as a customer in the past and it has always been wonderful.

The second event is the Merry Market 2011 on Saturday October 15th from 9am-3pm @ Bradfordville First Baptist Church. This year is their 10th aniversary so it will be a special celebration. I am stoked to be able to participate in this awesome event.

So this means I need to beef up my stock and that means SHOPPING! Off to JoAnn's I went. I started with my pillowcase dress because those are my best sellers. I got some pretty good deals on the fabrics and I just love what I got. There are already a few of the new designs up at the shop and the rest are soon to follow.

I will be updating you as things come along. If you look in the photo on the bottom of that stack, there will be team dresses (FSU and UF so far, but let me know if you would like another team). Also the black and orange polka dots are for an absolutly addorable halloween dress we will be revealing soon. We (I don't know why I always say we when it is just me) will also be adding more things like boys applique t-shirts, cluthes for mom, and party banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment