August 21, 2011

Happy First Birthday, Jaycelyn!

My amazing little girl turned one today! I am so happy, and a little sad all at the same time. I am loving every second of her growing up. I love watching her learn new things every day. I love seeing her personality grow more and more. But at the same time, she is no longer a baby... see has officaly become a toddler. It has been one heck of a year. There have been some lows, but I would not change one second. I am so blessed to be the mother to this enchanting creature that is my daughter, and I am so excited about the year to come.

So where have I been? My little princess had not one, but two 1st birthday parties! So I have been working on getting together two parties with entirely different themes (I know... crazy woman). I will be posting photos and recaps of both parties within the next day or two, so look for those upcoming. But the good news is, even though I have been away from my shop and blog, I have been working on several product developments. So you can expect many new items coming to the shop shortly. In fact there are two new items in the shop as of Thursday.

So here comes the new goal (I know, I know... I haven't met many so far)...

I am going to pretend that this summer was just like any other. Even though I am not returning to the classroom tomorrow (which is very strange), I will be returning to work. However, now my work is HootyCutie Designs. I'm going to start off easy a set a goal of one new item for the shop, and one blog post per week... obtainable goals, I must learn to set obtainable goals. But right now, It's time for bed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment