September 6, 2012

The Happs

Things have been crazy around here! Since the week before J's party until now I fell like we have been going non-stop. And I have been sewing like a mad woman! Between orders from the big the sale, the fall line (only one item left!), preparing for upcoming craft shows, and football season my machines have been smokin' almost literally... I had to replace a bulb and the new one was bad and blew the fuse to the whole room. Craziness!!

In other news, thanks to my new (to me) sewing machine from my wonderful grandmother, I officially own a Bernina! It has actually been a wonderful addition for me. I am now able to have two different machines set up for different purpose (like a double needle) and I am saving tons for time not having to switch things out constantly. Although I may need a larger table now...

And if you were wondering if that beautifully clean sewing room I showed you back in April is what my room always looks like, think again! This is what it typically looks like when I at work. 


I recently saw a picture either on FB or Pintrest and am kicking myself for not saving it, but it looked something like the picture above and said "I'm Crafty... you can't expect me to be clean too." Amen sister, amen! (Psst... you might be getting a sneak peek at the fall stuff in the back there)

In football news, I have brought back my pillowcase dress, tie shirt, and banner from last year. You can find all of them at the shop. The dresses are selling like hot cakes again this year. I have plenty of material, but am waiting on more patches to come in. So it may be 2-3 weeks if you decided to order one now. I also found some really awesome fabric today, so you might just be seeing a new FSU dress soon! (If your from Tally, did you see this post from Mom's Time Out will all your mom owned business that have awesome football related items?)


And last but not least, Craft shows! It's that time of year again. And the first one I am doing this year is this Saturday (Sept 8th). It is at Chires United Methodist Church, which is located at 9243 Park Hill Rd in Tallahassee. It is from 9am-2pm. Stop by and say hi. And as always, I will have a drawing for a $25 gift certificate. All you have to do is drop by and put your name in. Hope to see my local ladies there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment