September 13, 2011

Custom Design Listings up on Etsy

I just completed the most adorable custom order last night for a matching dress and tie for a sister and brother.

The dress is reversible, and here is what both sides look like:
I also created a custom dress for a Sound of Music Themed birthday party, complete with matching headband, this week:

All these custom orders were so much fun to create, and it gave me an idea. Custom design listings on Etsy! It is sometimes hard to find exactly what you are looking for, especially for themed parties. I have the solution. With these new listings we will work together to design a dress that is perfect for your little one.

I will be offering this custom design listing in both the pillowcase dress and the reversible dress to start with. You will have two options. 1) Just tell me what you are looking for, and I will find the fabric to complete the look or 2) You can supply the fabric, and I will sew it for you.

Does your little girl have a brother? I will be offering either a matching tie ($15) or tie applique shirt ($12) to go with your little ones dress. These are going to be perfect for family photos or special occasions!

I just love working with mamas to create the perfect outfit for their little ones, so I am very excited about these listings. For prices and details, please check out the listings:

Pillowcase dress - http://www.etsy.com/listing/81722585/pillowcase-dress-custom-design-order
Reversible dress - http://www.etsy.com/listing/81722448/reversible-dress-custom-design-order

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are the best, the kids are going to look so cute :) Thank you again you are absolutely the best!

    ReplyDelete